BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 i4 e40 M Sport
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the description in the configurator for the Shadowline package says Body Color Spoiler but then it pictures a Black Spoiler. Dnichter just posted pics of his San Remo with the Shadow Package that he picked up last week and his spoiler is Black. So pick carefully if you're going by the descriptions in the configurator. It still says Oyster Vernasca has contrast stitching and bmw confirmed with me that contrast stitching on Oyster is no longer available.
For those of you that take delivery of an E40 with Shadowline in the next few months, please let us know what color spoiler you get. If mine comes with Black then I'm definitely replacing the bumper or wrapping it to match because it looks funny having all of the Black accents and then having those 3 bumper pieces in Grey.

Reactions: dng and tochan

·
Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,722 Posts
M50 with Shadowline has no spoiler.

Reactions: tochan

·
Registered
23 i4 e40 M Sport
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
M50 with Shadowline has no spoiler.
Yes, but the M50 has Black bumper pieces so all of your trim matches. It would have made sense for BMW to give the e40 M sport the black bumper if you ordered the shadowline package if they are making the spoiler black.

Reactions: salamix

·
Registered
I4 eDrive40 M-Sport 2023
21 Posts
So the description in the configurator for the Shadowline package says Body Color Spoiler but then it pictures a Black Spoiler. Dnichter just posted pics of his San Remo with the Shadow Package that he picked up last week and his spoiler is Black. So pick carefully if you're going by the descriptions in the configurator. It still says Oyster Vernasca has contrast stitching and bmw confirmed with me that contrast stitching on Oyster is no longer available.
For those of you that take delivery of an E40 with Shadowline in the next few months, please let us know what color spoiler you get. If mine comes with Black then I'm definitely replacing the bumper or wrapping it to match because it looks funny having all of the Black accents and then having those 3 bumper pieces in Grey.
Hmm. My e40 m-sport arrived in country this week and is being delivered to me Saturday with oyster vernasco (says contrast stiching) and extended shadow line. So will intrigued to see what turns up as thru are both still statements on the configurator and order.

·
Registered
23 i4 e40 M Sport
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You will definitely not get contrast stitching. I've seen pics of a few cars already. Look at your sticker and you'll see it doesn't say contrast stitching.

·
Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,722 Posts
You will definitely not get contrast stitching. I've seen pics of a few cars already. Look at your sticker and you'll see it doesn't say contrast stitching.
Mine doesn't say "contrast stitching" on the sticker, but I see contrast stitching on the seats. There are seat areas with three parallel stitches, and the outside ones are contrasting. Photos in my garage with and without flash:

Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Grey Rim
Automotive tire Automotive design Grey Hood Rectangle
Car Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Car Automotive design Steering part Car seat cover Grey

Reactions: Technic

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wonder why the M50 didn’t get the spoiler. But there are many things I don’t understand like the M seatbelts or seats are not available as an option in the US.
I gloated about those seatbelts being available in Canada when I ordered. So they removed them from Canada's options for the 2023 model year, and then pushed my order to a 2023. Sigh. No M seatbelts for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts