BMW i4 Forum banner
981 - 1000 of 1041 Posts

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40 MSport TBII
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #981 ·
Much like your screen name, it's all variable. Anywhere from a day to a week.

·
Registered
🤩 2022 I4 E40 M Sport Pckg San Remo Green
260 Posts

·
Registered
I have it in my garage. 2022 i4 40e BG color/Black lthr Blue stitching/M Sport pkg/Premium pkg/HK
289 Posts
Starting to get antsy. Car has been at Port Hueneme for 10 days and still not on a truck yet. Valet recall was fixed the first day. I am only 5 hours away from Oxnard. Let's get a driver. Am turning in a lease on Friday and will lose the CA rebate after tomorrow. Let's get the timing right. I need the car this week!!

• Wow
Reactions: OptimusPrim3

·
Registered
🤩 2022 I4 E40 M Sport Pckg San Remo Green
260 Posts
Starting to get antsy. Car has been at Port Hueneme for 10 days and still not on a truck yet. Valet recall was fixed the first day. I am only 5 hours away from Oxnard. Let's get a driver. Am turning in a lease on Friday and will lose the CA rebate after tomorrow. Let's get the timing right. I need the car this week!!
Ugh i feel your agony what is genius saying and the dealer anyway to expedite?

·
Registered
I have it in my garage. 2022 i4 40e BG color/Black lthr Blue stitching/M Sport pkg/Premium pkg/HK
289 Posts
Ugh i feel your agony what is genius saying and the dealer anyway to expedite?
Genius says they are waiting for a driver, shipping company saying the same but it been assigned to a carrier. Dealership is going to call Oxnard but he also told me it was loaded on a truck yesterday. The first two calls negate that one.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #994 ·
OP has been updated, including one minor update to WW, and Grand Orion left Bremerhaven tonight. Next one out of Bremerhaven will be Dorado Leader on the 2nd.

• Helpful
Reactions: ssh

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #997 ·
The OP has been updated. Lots of changes, not limited to:
NYK Lines week 35 schedule did a lot of shuffling, including Dorado Leader went to Southampton instead of Bremerhaven today.
Morning Lena has now fallen almost a month behind from the schedule she had when it was first posted.

• Helpful
Reactions: Fayt349

·
Registered
30 Posts
The OP has been updated. Lots of changes, not limited to:
NYK Lines week 35 schedule did a lot of shuffling, including Dorado Leader went to Southampton instead of Bremerhaven today.
Morning Lena has now fallen almost a month behind from the schedule she had when it was first posted.
It's crazy how much the shipping changed. I confirmed with BMW Genius that I made it onto the Grand Orion. So glad as this would have put my car at the doc for over a month.

·
Registered
289 Posts
A couple of snapshots with the new window tint. Ceramic all the way around. Sides and back at 20%. Windshield at 50%. So much fun to drive. Still getting used to all the apps but really enjoying this car.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

981 - 1000 of 1041 Posts