BMW i4 Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1041 Posts

·
Premium Member
'22 eD'40, Tanzanite, Oyster, 859M A/S, DAPP, PAP, MSport, Ext Shadow, Prem, MSusp, Laser, HK, HUD
91 Posts
A couple of snapshots with the new window tint. Ceramic all the way around. Sides and back at 20%. Windshield at 50%. So much fun to drive. Still getting used to all the apps but really enjoying this car. View attachment 15330 View attachment 15331
Looks great! 😍
Can't wait to get mine tinted! Thanks for including the %s.

·
Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
3,361 Posts
That darker tint really pops on the grey!

Reactions: pjbm4 and LionXV

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40 MSport TBII
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,003 ·
I updated the OP for a couple of Arrivals.
More importantly, it appears that Titus' voyage from Bremerhaven to Port Hueneme on the 11th has been scrubbed. Titus is now showing at Zeebrugge, having left Southampton recently. From there, its schedule goes to Gothenburg, Southampton, Manzanillo, Port Hueneme and Tacoma.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,005 ·
OP has been updated again for WW and more arrivals/departures that have occurred.

Reactions: ˈJo͞onyər

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,008 ·
I slacked off over the weekend, but the OP is caught up now. Not much actually happened, to be honest, as far as schedule changes. A couple more ships arrived or departed on time, and Hestia Leader is at Bremerhaven right now.

Reactions: ssh

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,010 ·
Hestia leader was supposed to depart on the 12th? Its still there….
I just put what's on the NYK schedule until a ship makes a movement that I can see on Marine Tracker. :)

Reactions: vguptai4

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,011 ·
Hestia Leader has reported itself as underway on the 14th (local time) so I updated it on the OP. Grand Vega should enter Bremerhaven in the next day, but it's just drifting NNW of Emden right now.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,016 ·
Grand Vega has gotten underway from Bremerhaven, on schedule, but is reporting their next stop as Emden, DE, which is not on the current NYK Lines schedule for them. (That says Long Beach is the next stop.)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Grand Vega has gotten underway from Bremerhaven, on schedule, but is reporting their next stop as Emden, DE, which is not on the current NYK Lines schedule for them. (That says Long Beach is the next stop.)
I saw some historical posts on bimmerfest, some bmw cars are on Emden port as well. They might be going that route to pick some more cars may be?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,018 ·
I saw some historical posts on bimmerfest, some bmw cars are on Emden port as well. They might be going that route to pick some more cars may be?
Pretty sure Emden is almost exclusively Volkswagen, there's a VW factory right next to the pier. (OK, it's 4,000 feet away, but within line of sight.)

Reactions: vguptai4

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,019 ·
OP has been updated for WW changes. Three cancelled voyages, one voyage rescheduled and two new, later voyages added.

Grand Cosmo has arrived at Bremerhaven, and should leave today.

• Helpful

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,020 ·
Grand Cosmo did get underway as scheduled today.

1001 - 1020 of 1041 Posts