BMW i4 Forum banner
1201 - 1220 of 1332 Posts

· Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40 MSport TBII
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,201 ·
No schedule changes at all, but I updated the three arrivals/departures that happened yesterday and today.

• Helpful
Reactions: ssh

· Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,203 ·
I went looking for the Week 44 NYK Lines schedule, and instead found a significant change to the WW schedule: Tonbarra and TBN13 have been cancelled/combined into Theben leaving between the two earlier scheduled vessel departures. Also marked the arrival date for Atlas Leader, now that it's underway from California.

· Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,204 ·
The OP has been updated. NYK's week 44 schedule had a couple of minor slips, Asteria Leader has added even more stops, bringing it to 9. WW has updated for a couple of minor slips and has added another new voyage in December, this time the Asian Captain.

• Helpful
Reactions: ssh

· Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,213 ·
The status of my i4 is "at the port" yesterday. When can I expect mine to board the ship to California?
Likely at least a week. There's a list of voyages from Bremerhaven to Port Hueneme in the first post of the thread that I keep updated.

I've left the history of all the trips since I started looking for my own ship in June there so people can see things like frequency, actual transit time, how often the ships get delayed and rescheduled, and the like.

· Registered
52 Posts
Likely at least a week. There's a list of voyages from Bremerhaven to Port Hueneme in the first post of the thread that I keep updated.

I've left the history of all the trips since I started looking for my own ship in June there so people can see things like frequency, actual transit time, how often the ships get delayed and rescheduled, and the like.
Thanks for doing the list and updating it. I'm also currently at the port and hoping to get on the Grand Duke that is scheduled to leave on the 11th. From the posts I've read, it appears the average port time is about a week? Have there been cases where time at the port was 2-3 days? I'm assuming Port H will be the port my car will go to since the final destination is Las Vegas.

· Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,215 ·
Less than a week seems to be a lot less common than longer than two weeks. :unsure:

It sounds like Bremerhaven is pretty backed up right now, so I would not count on a shorter than average wait to get on a ship if your car is At The Port.

Reactions: ElectraLV

· Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,217 ·
Updated the OP for some WW updates and Volans Leader's departure from Bremerhaven

· Registered
36 Posts
I just flipped to “in transit” this morning:p, the genius tells me that I am on the Volans Leader, ETA in Port Hueneme on 12/2. That’s roughly 6 1/2 weeks after my 9/23 production date waiting in Bremerhaven for a ride.

· Registered
22 Posts
I just flipped to “in transit” this morning:p, the genius tells me that I am on the Volans Leader, ETA in Port Hueneme on 12/2. That’s roughly 6 1/2 weeks after my 9/23 production date waiting in Bremerhaven for a ride.
I'm guessing I'm on this same boat. Haven't talked with Genius but mine's destined for Utah and also flipped to "In transit"this morning. Mine went through production Oct 18th through Oct 23rd (ish; I don't recall exact dates) then sat in at the port status from then till today.

1201 - 1220 of 1332 Posts