BMW i4 Forum banner
1401 - 1420 of 1437 Posts

· Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40 MSport TBII
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,401 · (Edited)
NYK Lines Week 3 schedule has dropped (Early! :eek: ) and the OP is updated. Just the usual for them, with dates shifting around. Some of the schedules had port stops cancelled, so some actually got earlier.
WW has assigned another TBN ship and added two new ones. No movements the past few days, and the next is the 21st when Asian Captain should arrive in Hueneme.

Reactions: ssh

· Registered
21 Posts
Mine now says in transit. I’m not sure what this means, whether it indicates it’s already on Themis or something else.
Same here, it should be Themis as that was the last one to sail for US west coast.

Reactions: rollermonkey

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50 Dravit Grey with Tacora red
12 Posts
Me too! Woohlo! But funny thing is when I have checked it at 6 am it was still at port and now in transit.

· Registered
13 Posts
Congrats to those "In Transit"! Interesting, mine's been at port since same day (12/20) as some others, but still "At Port" for me. Never had it flip to "In Transit" before like some others though, so maybe it's still waiting for a part to be installed?

· Registered
12 Posts
Hope that your status will change soon. As I have mentioned earlier, at 6 am I was still at port but then got change to in transit 1 hr later. I called BMW genius today but according to them Im still at port?? Funny that their system is slower than our tracking. They told me that my car got to port on 01/3 my second at port, first was 12/20. The at port to transit to at port occur within less than 24hrs so you might have missed that "in transit". Anyway, hope your car made it too

· Registered
2023 Sunset Orange i4 M50
20 Posts
Hope that your status will change soon. As I have mentioned earlier, at 6 am I was still at port but then got change to in transit 1 hr later. I called BMW genius today but according to them Im still at port?? Funny that their system is slower than our tracking. They told me that my car got to port on 01/3 my second at port, first was 12/20. The at port to transit to at port occur within less than 24hrs so you might have missed that "in transit". Anyway, hope your car made it too
Based on all the messages, I checked too. I’m also in transit with the group!!! Yay!

· Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,410 ·
Dealer stock? That's a thing now? Is yours an eDrive40?

· Registered
12 Posts
Good morning all, this is very interesting regrading the name of the vessel that my car is supposed to be on, I called BMW genius just now to just confirm the ship name thinking that it should be the Themis, but they said that it's the Heritage Leader that left on 1/20/2023 and ETA of 2/17/2023, but Heritage wasn't even at Bremerhaven. I'm just curious which vessel did your car got on since it seem like our cars are in the same "boat". Just weird.

• Wow
Reactions: dudenjen

· Registered
13 Posts
Good morning all, this is very interesting regrading the name of the vessel that my car is supposed to be on, I called BMW genius just now to just confirm the ship name thinking that it should be the Themis, but they said that it's the Heritage Leader that left on 1/20/2023 and ETA of 2/17/2023, but Heritage wasn't even at Bremerhaven. I'm just curious which vessel did your car got on since it seem like our cars are in the same "boat". Just weird.
Perhaps that's why a lot of cars showed in-transit and back to at-port and they actually did move some cars to a different port where Heritage Leader did go to. I'm assuming my car is still at Bremerhaven as it never left "At Port" status since 12/20/2022. I check about 50 times a day so I don't think I missed it. Hoping to get on Dorado Leader which just arrived yesterday.

· Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the information, mine is also on "Heritage Leader", was tracking "Themis" :) !

· Registered
12 Posts
I guess at this point, look like our cars will get to CA within the same time frame +/- 1-2 days.
silpher, hope yours will be on the Dorado.

· Registered
12 Posts
My car port of exit was actually out of Zeebrugge Belgium. I guess that is how they reduce bottleneck at Bremerhaven. So it did move like it reported lol

· Registered
'23 i4 e40 M Sport Alpine White, Oyster Leather, DAPP, PAP, HK, HUD, Shadow Line, Htd seats, more
11 Posts
Mine has been at port since Dec. 20 also. Dorado Leader leaves tomorrow so I should know by Friday(?) if I got on it.

· Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,419 ·
Perhaps that's why a lot of cars showed in-transit and back to at-port and they actually did move some cars to a different port where Heritage Leader did go to. I'm assuming my car is still at Bremerhaven as it never left "At Port" status since 12/20/2022. I check about 50 times a day so I don't think I missed it. Hoping to get on Dorado Leader which just arrived yesterday.
NYK Lines also changes the schedule like most people change socks. Does the AIS for Heritage Leader show past port visits? It may have tucked in there when we weren’t looking for it.

· Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,420 ·
Just looked. It sure does look like Heritage Leader didn’t go to Bremerhaven. This would be the first time a vessel that didn’t go to Bremerhaven actually loaded i4’s was confirmed since I started tracking ships last Summer. There were a couple of folks who thought they had, but the ship had always had a stop at Bremerhaven in addition to Emden or Zeebrugge.
Neat. That’s going to complicate things tremendously. Like, as in there is no way that I can keep this up with multiple ports of export.

1401 - 1420 of 1437 Posts