BMW i4 Forum banner
1421 - 1437 of 1437 Posts

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50 Dravit Grey with Tacora red
12 Posts
According to another site, it could be anywhere between 5-12 days to the dealership, my sale guy told me probably at the end of Feb, I'm in San Diego.

• Helpful
Reactions: sjlee

· Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40 MSport TBII
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,423 ·
It depends on how many cars for your dealership are at the VDC. They seem to send only full truckloads.

· Registered
2023 Sunset Orange i4 M50
20 Posts
Old news now for this group, but I did get a chance to call the Genius Line and they confirmed that I am on Heritage Leader but had no info beyond that. So, ~3 weeks out. Will start lining up a PPF appointment.

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Dorado Leader left port around 6:00AM PT. Still showing "At Port" on "My Garage". Anyone flip to "In Transit" this morning?
Not me. I suspect my cat will be "at port" until Feb.

Why do I think that? I have just had crappy luck getting the car and any delay that can happen does.

Waiting for my M50......

· Registered
'23 i4 e40 M Sport Alpine White, Oyster Leather, DAPP, PAP, HK, HUD, Shadow Line, Htd seats, more
11 Posts
Still at port,too. Hope to change that by Friday.

· Registered
166 Posts
Reactions: dng

· Registered
'23 i4 e40 M Sport Alpine White, Oyster Leather, DAPP, PAP, HK, HUD, Shadow Line, Htd seats, more
11 Posts
Me too, Dorado Leader due in California February 15!

• Love
Reactions: dng and Hans1030

· Registered
166 Posts
Are you guys able to get BOLs for these ships? I'm struggling to find those. We can't ask the Genius which ship our car is on in Canada, so we have to find the VIN in the BOL.

· Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,434 ·
Are you guys able to get BOLs for these ships? I'm struggling to find those. We can't ask the Genius which ship our car is on in Canada, so we have to find the VIN in the BOL.
That's generally only been available if your car is on a WW ship.

• Sad
Reactions: generic.user

· Registered
166 Posts
That's generally only been available if your car is on a WW ship.
I see that the Morning Lena is making a trip soon. How would I go about finding the BOL?

· Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,436 · (Edited)
@generic.user there is a very informative post/topic that explains how to track your car from order to delivery, and is full of links and information about how to access the Willenius Wilhelmsen shipping lines info. It's probably in the Tools section these days. I've linked it here for you. (My car came on a NYK ship, so I didn't need to use that part.)

OP is updated for both shipping lines and ship recent movements. NYK added 3 ships, and at least a couple are now direct from Bremerhaven to California.

· Registered
46 Posts
Can't believe I just found this thread. This is amazing!

Just learned last week that my eDrive40 is on the Dorado Leader heading towards Cristobal now. Great to be among good company here.

1421 - 1437 of 1437 Posts