BMW i4 Forum banner
141 - 160 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Barons of Farnborough.. (Not around the corner from where I live on the West coast of Scotland) - I have dealt with them for years and I get really well looked after. I haven't spoken with them today. Pretty sure I'm becoming a pain to them! :rolleyes:
well hopefully you hear something....keep me posted if you can, we seem to be the only ones in the UK in this forum :)

17 Posts
just found this, not sure if you've seen this, however it does contradict the update you had this morning.....

View attachment 12596
Hi Dan,

I just received this:

"I am pleased to confirm, we have just received a bulletin from BMW advising us of the fix on the BMW I4! We are currently arranging the software, and will be able to start working through our cars on site next week including your car."

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Dan,

I just received this:

"I am pleased to confirm, we have just received a bulletin from BMW advising us of the fix on the BMW I4! We are currently arranging the software, and will be able to start working through our cars on site next week including your car."

thanks, i had word from my dealership about an hour ago that my car is currently having the update. awaiting confirmation that it worked

·
Registered
289 Posts
Mine just got patched today from yesterday release. Can pick up tomorrow :)

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40, Skyscraper Gray, DAPP, PAP, Laserlight, Drive Recorder, eSIM Harmon Kardon
1,030 Posts
Virgo leader i4 here, was just released to carrier by the VDC in Oxnard in the past hour. Woohoo!
Same for me!!! Its on a carrier and headed my way. Will be at the dealer on Tues (26th)!!!!

·
Registered
From G30 Individual to i4 M50 Aventurin Red/Mocha
162 Posts
Don't get too excited, i called BMW Genius and got "it takes about a week or more" to get to dealer.
At the Galveston port, mine arrived at the VPC on 7/13, started the patch on the 19th, was released to the carrier on the 20th, and left the port at 10am today - and is supposedly at the dealership in Austin now.

·
Registered
51 Posts
At the Galveston port, mine arrived at the VPC on 7/13, started the patch on the 19th, was released to the carrier on the 20th, and left the port at 10am today - and is supposedly at the dealership in Austin now.
Ugh, mine was patched on the 19th… released to carrier yesterday… and still is at the port even though my dealer is 80 miles from Galveston!

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
1,635 Posts
Was 2 days for me.
Depends on distance, I suppose, and type of transport. I’m expecting a train from CA to CO, then a truck, but who knows? I think my 330 was trucked from the east coast.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Same for me!!! Its on a carrier and headed my way. Will be at the dealer on Tues (26th)!!!!
Did Genius tell you that. This morning they said I'm still scheduled for 7/25 for the dealer

Reactions: ssh
141 - 160 of 200 Posts