BMW i4 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40, Skyscraper Gray, DAPP, PAP, Laserlight, Drive Recorder, eSIM Harmon Kardon
1,030 Posts
Did Genius tell you that. This morning they said I'm still scheduled for 7/25 for the dealer
Yes, Genius line said 26th at the dealer. No call from my CA, but its four days from now and they will probably do something to it so probably I get it end of the week.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yes, Genius line said 26th at the dealer. No call from my CA, but its four days from now and they will probably do something to it so probably I get it end of the week.
That's what I'm hoping too.

Reactions: Magicrat

·
Registered
BMW i4 eDrive40 - 08/2022 - Tanzanite Blue - Sensatec Cognac
33 Posts
Are new cars currently about to be released to the buyer also affected by that battery recall issue?

·
Registered
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
1,635 Posts
Are new cars currently about to be released to the buyer also affected by that battery recall issue?
We don’t know, but @Elle BMW picked hers up yesterday and has not had a recall placed on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very pleased to say I picked up my i4 this morning. It is awesome. I am wishing for everyone on i4 talk good thoughts to receive your cars as soon as possible. The fit and finish of the car is superb, but I expected nothing less from BMW. My i4 is skyscraper grey with cognac interior. Even though the "genius tech" at the dealer walked me through most of the features. I will certainly spend the next few weekends playing with them and refining the configurations to me liking. It was worth the wait.

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40, Skyscraper Gray, DAPP, PAP, Laserlight, Drive Recorder, eSIM Harmon Kardon
1,030 Posts
Very pleased to say I picked up my i4 this morning. It is awesome. I am wishing for everyone on i4 talk good thoughts to receive your cars as soon as possible. The fit and finish of the car is superb, but I expected nothing less from BMW. My i4 is skyscraper grey with cognac interior. Even though the "genius tech" at the dealer walked me through most of the features. I will certainly spend the next few weekends playing with them and refining the configurations to me liking. It was worth the wait.
Good choice! You have the same exterior color I have. ;)

Reactions: ssh and WNK

·
Registered
2015 i3 Rex, i4 M50 Spartanburg PC delivery 8/4/22 traded in Volvo XC40 EV
291 Posts
Congratulations, hopefully this forum will transition to topics like software updates, route planning etc. once we all receive our cars. Never thought I would become an expert in tracking boats.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealership today, Spartanburg PC. Ready for my August 4th pick up.
Awesome! Congrats! How many days before status 150, start of production did you get your VIN?

Reactions: Elle BMW and ssh

·
Registered
2022 i4 40e Brooklyn Grey/Black leather Blue stitching/M Sport pkg/Premium pkg/HK sound
234 Posts
Awesome! Congrats! How many days before status 150, start of production did you get your VIN?
I got my VIN assigned on the day I went to 150, production begins, and it completed production 15 days later.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I only wish car was roomier inside other then that love it!

Reactions: Elle BMW

·
Registered
2015 i3 Rex, i4 M50 Spartanburg PC delivery 8/4/22 traded in Volvo XC40 EV
291 Posts
I don’t have an exact date since I didn’t do my daily tracking until production started May 10th. I did use a VIN for a US demo M50 I found on this forum April 21 to get an insurance quote. My estimate is between 2 and 3 weeks.

161 - 180 of 200 Posts