BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Premium Member
2023 i4 M50
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh. "At the Port" for over two weeks. Assuming/hoping I'll get on the Port Hueneme WW that's leaving Bremerhaven on 1/14, due into PH on 2/10. If not it's another month. :^( Meanwhile, my auto loan has been approved but it's only good for 30d, trying to get that extended... How long are other people currently waiting in Bremerhaven for West Coast cars? Mostly coming over via WW?

· Registered
60 Posts
My i4 M50 has been "at the port" for 10 days... so I'm about a week behind you. I'm assuming it's the Bremerhaven port. Final destination is Colorado. The wait is KILLING me!

· Administrator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
7,888 Posts
That port is chock full of cars... hope yours move through quickly!

· Registered
60 Posts
It's tempting to just go get my car and drive it back to Colorado. Are there any charging stations in the Atlantic... every 250 miles or so?

• Haha
Reactions: ssh

· Administrator
7,888 Posts
It's tempting to just go get my car and drive it back to Colorado. Are there any charging stations in the Atlantic... every 250 miles or so?
Nice!

You can take a ride with me if you need a fix.

By the way... add your config to your sig so we can all pull for you and "see" your car in our heads?

· Registered
60 Posts
Nice!

You can take a ride with me if you need a fix.

By the way... add your config to your sig so we can all pull for you and "see" your car in our heads?
I tried adding my config to my signature... but apparently I didn't get it right. I used to be really really good at techie stuff before I retired two years back. It seems I did some kind of involuntary brain dump when I walked away from the workforce. Guess I'll go try again.

· Administrator
7,888 Posts
I tried adding my config to my signature... but apparently I didn't get it right. I used to be really really good at techie stuff before I retired two years back. It seems I did some kind of involuntary brain dump when I walked away from the workforce. Guess I'll go try again.
Go to the avatar in the upper right, select account settings, then Signature in the left navigation. Let me know if you have issues.

· Registered
60 Posts
Go to the avatar in the upper right, select account settings, then Signature in the left navigation. Let me know if you have issues.
Got it... thx for your help. :)

· Registered
60 Posts
In Transit. Finally!!!
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car

· Premium Member
2023 i4 M50
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
60 Posts
Daconoman, you got me excited. Surely, if I was 10 days ahead of you, I must have also gone out, right?!? Nope:
View attachment 21574
(Your car must be going to the East Coast? Despite being bound for Colorado?)
Daconoman, you got me excited. Surely, if I was 10 days ahead of you, I must have also gone out, right?!? Nope:
View attachment 21574
Ah man... I'm so sorry. I know that waiting can be painful. When I saw my i4 move to "In Transit" I was certain you would be on the same boat. Hopefully very very soon you will also be In Transit!

· Registered
60 Posts
Ohh Mama, can this really be the end?
You see, you're just like me
I hope you're satisfied"

Mr Bob Dylan. Loved his music.... but for the most part his singing sucked! :)

· Administrator
7,888 Posts
Colorado cars go through California, for some reason... Port Hueneme bound...

· Premium Member
2023 i4 M50
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ah man... I'm so sorry. I know that waiting can be painful. When I saw my i4 move to "In Transit" I was certain you would be on the same boat. Hopefully very very soon you will also be In Transit!
Thanks, I appreciate it. Do you know if your car is going to the East Coast or the West Coast?
Colorado cars go through California, for some reason... Port Hueneme bound...
The celestial car delivery gods throw dice and reward some and punish others. I am happy your car is on its way. You must have been a Saint or at least a mensch in a previous life.

• Haha
Reactions: gsbaker

· Registered
60 Posts
Dealer tells me it’s being delivered to Colorado via California.
Definitely not a saint … got kicked out of Catechism in 11th grade. Just wasn’t my jam I guess... Long story.

• Haha
Reactions: gsbaker and ssh

· Registered
60 Posts
OK... back to "at the port" status.... there are multiple posting on this forum with multiple explanations and theories about what this means. For me, what it means is it ain't in my damn driveway yet! Oh well, nothing to do but wait... and wait.... and wait.
I'm maybe being punished by some deity for that catechism comment. Yikes!

· Registered
60 Posts

· Premium Member
2023 i4 M50
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I also have the "At the Port Blues". Was at the port 12/22 and is still at the port on 1/13. Delivery will be to the west coast of the US.
Yeah, THEMIS has come and went, and my car is still sitting at the port. Maybe... next... RORO?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts