BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Wow! Mine says in transit... again.... hope it's true cuz it said that once before about 2 - 3 weeks ago. Crossing our fingers!!

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

· Registered
56 Posts
Excellent - congrats! Sounds like we might be shipmates. Probably just a delayed update on the My Garage site and we're on THEMIS?
What? A delayed update on My Garage? Say it ain't so!! :)

· Registered
56 Posts
Excellent - congrats! Sounds like we might be shipmates. Probably just a delayed update on the My Garage site and we're on THEMIS?
Out of curiosity... how did you determine that you're on THEMIS?

· Registered
56 Posts
Turns out, it's not. It's on the Heritage Leader. I emailed my sales rep and he was able to look up which ship the vehicle was on.

THEMIS was an educated guess based on the posted Wallenius schedule.
Just heard from my dealer... yup! We're shipmates. We're on the boat to Cartagena (Heritage Leader).Perhaps we will have a chance run in with "The" Joan Wilder!!!

· Premium Member
2023 i4 M50
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Just heard from my dealer... yup! We're shipmates. We're on the boat to Cartagena (Heritage Leader).Perhaps we will have a chance run in with "The" Joan Wilder!!!
Agit and Dacon, when did your cars arrive in Bremerhaven? Mine was December 19th and it's still there.

· Registered
56 Posts
Agit and Dacon, when did your cars arrive in Bremerhaven? Mine was December 19th and it's still there.
Dispatched from factory on December 16th, at the port on December 20th. Sorry man...are you on the east coast or west coast delivery?

· Premium Member
2023 i4 M50
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Dispatched from factory on December 16th, at the port on December 20th. Sorry man...are you on the east coast or west coast delivery?
West coast. Seattle, so the ship is 0robably going to Port Hueneme (L.A.)

· Premium Member
2023 i4 M50
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Ouch... Sorry to hear it's still there. I noticed mine At the Port on 12/22, though I had just gotten access to my VIN that day to look it up.
Are you guys both going to the East Coast?

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Mine sitting at port as well. West Coast delivery.

Mine just got there Sunday.

Waiting for my M50......

· Premium Member
2023 i4 M50
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I'm west coast as well.
There's only one possible explanation that fits the data: you both accumulated more karma living better past lives than I did. This is my penance. Enjoy your cars!

• Haha
Reactions: agit.i4

· Premium Member
2023 i4 M50
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
There's only one possible explanation that fits the data: you both accumulated more karma living better past lives than I did. This is my penance. Enjoy your cars!
Aaaaaand today my dealer emailed to say my car had sailed yesterday, due in Oxnard on 2/15! Now I just need to figure out which ship that was...

• Love
Reactions: agit.i4 and ssh
21 - 40 of 42 Posts