BMW i4 Forum banner
141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
I ordered my M50 with Tanzanite Blue II color. Not many seem to have made the same choice.

Actually i feel like i'm the only one.

Maybe it's because you have to pay extra?
I chose that on my build, but didn't want to wait a year so bought a car at port. I LOVE the color. I think it's super sharp. My next one will be that color for sure.

Reactions: dudenjen

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
1,541 Posts
My first car was a puke green 1978 Chevy Chevette, that cost me all of $200 in 1990. The insurance cost more than the car itself.
My second car was definitely my second choice at the time. I only got it because the Pontiac dealership where I went to buy my first choice at tried to bait and switch me, putting a completely different model, year and color from what I wanted on the sales paperwork. I ran from that [email protected]$$ place and got a black 1996 Nissan 200-SX instead.
My third car, a 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT, was the right make, model, trim and powertrain, but the wrong year, color and options.
My current car is a place-holder while I wait to get a car that actually is the RIGHT car that I want, in every detail. The G35 was definitely in need of major transmission repairs, and was not going to make it until my i4 was delivered without them. I've got a 2022 TM3 that I'm making payments on until I can trade it for my 2022 Tanzanite Blue II Metallic BMW i4 eDrive40, currently at Status 150 with assigned VIN, and an scheduled build date of 2022JUN23.

So, I'm not giving up the color, and never was going to. Since the thread began, I think that the color has become quite a popular choice, and a lot of people seem willing to pay more and wait longer for it.

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
1,541 Posts
Dude dropped a suitcase into the opening under the plastic lid.

There is PLENTY of room for frunk storage.

• Wow
Reactions: dudenjen

·
Registered
BMW i4 M50 05/22 Tanzanite Blue Ii Vernasca Moka
73 Posts
Dude dropped a suitcase into the opening under the plastic lid.

There is PLENTY of room for frunk storage.
There is a company making the Frunks. The IX is already on sale, they said the i4 will follow later.
Though I think if you’re a bit handy with metal, it isn’t that complicated to make one.
For me at least to store my NRGKick mobile loading cable.

·
Registered
Tanzanite M50, red sensatec, carbon fiber trim, red brakes, 859" wheels, DAAP, PAP, premium. lsrlite
353 Posts
There is a company making the Frunks. The IX is already on sale, they said the i4 will follow later.
Though I think if you’re a bit handy with metal, it isn’t that complicated to make one.
For me at least to store my NRGKick mobile loading cable.
LOL, how does that IX one work exactly? The hood / bonnet on the ix doesn't pop open.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
LOL, how does that IX one work exactly? The hood / bonnet on the ix doesn't pop open.
It does open.
BMW made it difficult to open.

Waiting for my M50......

·
Registered
Tanzanite M50, red sensatec, carbon fiber trim, red brakes, 859" wheels, DAAP, PAP, premium. lsrlite
353 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
2,267 Posts
No, at least not in the back. Every pic I see with the 50 year emblem has a black ring.
Also in the pic you repeated here (att 9821), if you enlarge it, you will notice the black ring.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The anniversary logos are the last thing I have been undecided on. Kind of like them, kinda f think they make the bmw logo too small.
I thought I would like them better without the blue, I guess I do but not convinced. I would actually like it if I could get the normal ones without the electrified blue rings.

141 - 160 of 194 Posts