BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
I'm doing tartufo/black full merino interior and dakar yellow ii exterior. Probably won't get delivery until next year as I don't have a build date yet. (Which also means the individual pieces haven't been ordered officially yet, but I do have privisional approval on the interior, and the exterior shouldn't be an issue.)

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Registered
Also very unique. I first saw this color on a M3 E36 when it was first introduced. IT's a color with a lot of history. 馃憣 Curious to see how it combines with the tartufo. Normaly you only see yellow exterior with black interior.
yeah i have wanted a dakar yellow car since the 90s. My E36 M3 was cosmic black. I have occasionally seen yellow Boxsters with tan or brown interiors and I always thought it worked well. But of course most people don't like yellow carsc so my tastes are already questionable.;)

Registered
My last car was a 440i in Grigio Telesto aka Lamborghini grey. Really lovely mid-grey with subtle metallic sparklies in direct sunlight. Cost me an extra 拢3K. Total waste of money! Didn鈥檛 add a penny to the residuals, and I only kept the car two-and-a-half years.
the only reason to do it is because you want to. Of course it doesn't add to the resale. Unless you sell it privately and are willing to be patient.

Registered
@Technic Since I don't have a production number assigned yet not much my CA can do and he seems pretty clueless on the Individual program. Is is possible to request solid Fiona Merino without the two-tone Fiona/Black ?
i was given the option of "extended" or "full" merino. The extended would leave the dash all black, i think? I was interested in full so i didn't ask in detail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts