BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2023 i4 M50 Individual Brass Metallic
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will kick off this new topic.
Yesterday i ordered my new i4 M50 in the individual color "Brass Metallic" code 621. With the M sports seats finished in Vernasca Cognac, and as trim i selected Carbon.

It was a hard decision choosing between the 50 available individual colors. It helped that my local dealership had a M135i in stock in the color Brass Metallic. In person this colour is just stunning, elegant and sporty. Exactly what i was searching after.

Here is a M4 with the same colour combo, i ordered.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

So now it's your turn to show me your individual color's you have/get on your I4's!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My i4 M50 order is in Atlantis (399) with Tartufo Merino, Individual Manufaktur dash, doors and center console in Black Merino with matching Tartufo stitching color.

Wanted M Seats, not possible in the USA due to not being crash tested for certification, and first selection Golden Brown Merino leather would have delayed the build into 2023 so it was replaced by Tartufo so it can be build sooner.

My last F80 M3 was built exactly the same by Individual Manufaktur...
View attachment 13077

View attachment 13078
Lovely combination this Atlantis over Tartufo.
Didn't know that the M seats aren't available in the USA, is quite a pity. I really love the way they look and they are quite comfy aswel.

Post some pics here in the topic when you take delivery of your i4. When do you expect it to be delivered?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Twilight Purple with Vernasca Black Leather/Blue Contrast Stitching and Open Pore Ash Trimming. My first from Individual Manufaktur and wont be the last.

View attachment 13079
Love this color as wel. I saw some pictures of it in the sun. It really POPS!!
My wife didn't let me choose any purple color... :(
Anyway super cool!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I´m waiting for an i4 M50 in Champagne Quartz. Have to order the car with black vernasca to get M-sport seats and will then do re-upholstery to Merino Tartufo and add more leather at saddler.

@Technic Can you show what you will do with your dashboard and door cards? Are you adding top and bottom in leather?

View attachment 13083

(my current M550d in Champagne Quartz)
View attachment 13084
View attachment 13085
This is one of my favorite BMW colors of all time!! :love:
I couldn't choose this as an option in the Netherlands. Champagner Quartz was not one of the 50 available colors unfortunately. If it was an option, i would definitely considered buying it! (y)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm doing tartufo/black full merino interior and dakar yellow ii exterior. Probably won't get delivery until next year as I don't have a build date yet. (Which also means the individual pieces haven't been ordered officially yet, but I do have privisional approval on the interior, and the exterior shouldn't be an issue.)

View attachment 13113
Also very unique. I first saw this color on a M3 E36 when it was first introduced. IT's a color with a lot of history. 👌 Curious to see how it combines with the tartufo. Normaly you only see yellow exterior with black interior.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
My Canadian dealership won’t take an individual colour order and says it will add 3 months to the wait! I love Isle of Man green.
View attachment 13176
That's a pity! Would have loved to see an i4 in this color. What is the reason they won't take an individual order? Seems strange to me. Especially because here in Europe we can now choose 50 different individual colors to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the BMW M devision.

Next to that these 50 colors now only cost €2795 this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts