BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 41 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
My last car was a 440i in Grigio Telesto aka Lamborghini grey. Really lovely mid-grey with subtle metallic sparklies in direct sunlight. Cost me an extra £3K. Total waste of money! Didn’t add a penny to the residuals, and I only kept the car two-and-a-half years.
Isn't that what Dravit Grey does as well? Little cheaper that the Grigio

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
2023 i4 M50 Individual Brass Metallic
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
My Canadian dealership won’t take an individual colour order and says it will add 3 months to the wait! I love Isle of Man green.
View attachment 13176
That's a pity! Would have loved to see an i4 in this color. What is the reason they won't take an individual order? Seems strange to me. Especially because here in Europe we can now choose 50 different individual colors to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the BMW M devision.

Next to that these 50 colors now only cost €2795 this year.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very nice as well. What color is Canberra exactly never heard of that?
Its beige. It was a tossup between Oyster or Canberra. In the end, I didn't think I could justify the increase in cost for oyster when I actually prefer the feel of sensetec over the more expensive standard leather options available. I would have preferred Ivory, but I wasn't ready to increase my car budget for an individual interior also.

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Window

·
Registered
i4 M50 Dravit Grey ordered 1/2022
258 Posts
@Technic Since I don't have a production number assigned yet not much my CA can do and he seems pretty clueless on the Individual program. Is is possible to request solid Fiona Merino without the two-tone Fiona/Black ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
@Technic Since I don't have a production number assigned yet not much my CA can do and he seems pretty clueless on the Individual program. Is is possible to request solid Fiona Merino without the two-tone Fiona/Black ?
i was given the option of "extended" or "full" merino. The extended would leave the dash all black, i think? I was interested in full so i didn't ask in detail.

·
Registered
i4 M50 Dravit Grey ordered 1/2022
258 Posts
i was given the option of "extended" or "full" merino. The extended would leave the dash all black, i think? I was interested in full so i didn't ask in detail.
I would do extended because I don't like the look of the dash not being black. Fiona would be my #1 Merino choice however I dislike the two-tone black and red seats. If Individual is truly that customizable then it would make sense that you can get solid Fiona red seats. If not I will go for Tartufo 2nd or Ivory 3rd

21 - 41 of 43 Posts