BMW i4 Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
@Technic Since I don't have a production number assigned yet not much my CA can do and he seems pretty clueless on the Individual program. Is is possible to request solid Fiona Merino without the two-tone Fiona/Black ?
Need a production number to place the order as it will have to go through the approval process.

·
Registered
747 Posts
@Technic Since I don't have a production number assigned yet not much my CA can do and he seems pretty clueless on the Individual program. Is is possible to request solid Fiona Merino without the two-tone Fiona/Black ?
Full Fiona can be requested, however they tend to overcharge for requests like this when approved. Anything that deviate from standard supplier content - different stitching, bicolor leather, no bicolor leather- get priced in the thousands of dollars without explanation. It is less expensive to cover the center console in leather than changing the color of the stitching of the seats, or replacing the black leather with red in the bicolor seats. The leather dash option (4M5) seems to be the exception of this overpricing, as it can be requested with different stitching or leather color for less than the option price.

·
Registered
747 Posts
i was given the option of "extended" or "full" merino. The extended would leave the dash all black, i think? I was interested in full so i didn't ask in detail.
I would do extended because I don't like the look of the dash not being black. Fiona would be my #1 Merino choice however I dislike the two-tone black and red seats. If Individual is truly that customizable then it would make sense that you can get solid Fiona red seats. If not I will go for Tartufo 2nd or Ivory 3rd
You can request the Full Merino with black leather dash stitched matching the color of the seats; that is what I requested with Full Tartufo.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts