BMW i4 Forum banner

The Born Electric Tour Montreal Area

5K views 45 replies 6 participants last post by  poterico2 
#1 ·
Anyone is going to any Montreal area dealers to check out the cars this week or next?

#7 ·
Just came back from the event in Laval.
Loved the car, still undecided on the dealer to pick for my reservation.

This dealer chose to do just one event for everyone which it was too impersonal of course but at least got to seat in the car and look around.

Sales guy said deliveries for iX start in march 2022 and i4 should be the same but I feel like he either had no idea or prefer not too tell people the actual date that must be way later than that.
Also not very knowledgeable on the car and the options, I felt like I knew way more than him.

Anyway, cool to see the car in person. Really nice.

some pics, not super great though.

Vehicle cover Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Hood

Vehicle Tire Grille Hood Car

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Hood

Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

Vehicle Car Plant Gear shift Motor vehicle

Vehicle Car Satellite radio Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Car Trousers Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Plant

#8 ·
^^^^^
Congrats on sitting in it.
Get use to it, most of us know more about these EVs , then sales guys.
Initially back in Aug , I was told April for delivery. The other day my sales guy told me, I'm 3rd for delivery at the dealer and don't be surprised if it will be March.
Until the fat lady sings , I usually don't believe it till it happens , hehe

#10 ·
^^^^^
Congrats on sitting in it.
Get use to it, most of us know more about these EVs , then sales guys.
Initially back in Aug , I was told April for delivery. The other day my sales guy told me, I'm 3rd for delivery at the dealer and don't be surprised if it will be March.
Until the fat lady sings , I usually don't believe it till it happens , hehe
yeah, this would be my fourth EV so I know a thing or two already but is so disappointing that in an specific EV event the sales people are not properly trained.

If you are 3rd the odds are good, I was just trying to get an idea of a delivery timeframe for someone ordering today, I' in no rush, end of next summer would be good timing for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.