BMW i4 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
The i4 looks very tail happy here. Great to see an electric BMW can be just as fun as ICE versions.

Here's how the design of this prototype compares to the concept.
BMW-i4-Sedan-Prototype-02.jpg
BMW-i4-Sedan-Prototype-03.jpg
BMW-i4-Sedan-Prototype-01.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The i4 looks very tail happy here. Great to see an electric BMW can be just as fun as ICE versions.

Here's how the design of this prototype compares to the concept.
View attachment 257 View attachment 258 View attachment 259
Thanks for the compare pictures. I don't think the statement that 85% of the concept will carry over to the i4 will hold :(

It looks more and more like the ICE version ?

Also the few shots from the interior looked more like the regular 3/4 series interior.

Can't wait for the official reveal. I can't be far now

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the compare pictures. I don't think the statement that 85% of the concept will carry over to the i4 will hold :(

It looks more and more like the ICE version ?

Also the few shots from the interior looked more like the regular 3/4 series interior.

Can't wait for the official reveal. I can't be far now
I completely agree.

We don't have to look far either to get an idea of what the i4 production model design will be like.
It already resembles the new 4-Series a lot.

·
Registered
123 Posts
BMW have released a video showing the drifting capabilities of the new i4. Looks like it going to be a fun car to drive!

It would be so cool if someone turns an I4 into a drift car haha. At this point the M4 is just as good of a comparison to the i4 as the concept is.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I completely agree.

We don't have to look far either to get an idea of what the i4 production model design will be like.
It already resembles the new 4-Series a lot.
View attachment 260
I am happy to see, that at least the door handles are looking like the i4 concept and not the ICE versions. The door handles on the 3 / 4 series is just so ugly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts