BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange, cognac vernasca, open pore oak trim
2,474 Posts
Hi everyone, I ordered an i4 Edrive40 Mspec on Nov. 15 and MyBMW is already showing “Scheduled for Production”, I am considering a color change; any idea if I am too late? Thanks.
Call your dealer right away.

it may be too late and if you change you might lose the production slot

but who knows?

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40 MSport TBII
2,514 Posts
I'd call now and leave a voice mail. Your CA may be working today, might not be working Monday, and/or tomorrow may be too late, because the time zones are not in your favor.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Hi everyone, I ordered an i4 Edrive40 Mspec on Nov. 15 and MyBMW is already showing “Scheduled for Production”, I am considering a color change; any idea if I am too late? Thanks.
It’s not too late until it says “Production begins”

Reactions: ssh

·
Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,722 Posts
It’s not too late until it says “Production begins”
Precisely. Until you have a VIN, you can make changes. As long as they aren't major (like individual colors or interiors), it is unlikely to change the date (although, anything is possible!).

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Precisely. Until you have a VIN, you can make changes. As long as they aren't major (like individual colors or interiors), it is unlikely to change the date (although, anything is possible!).
Removing things typically don't impact. Adding an option is a crap shoot. They may not have the option ready to go.

I suggest that people do not make late changes.

Waiting for my M50......

Reactions: ssh

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40 MSport TBII
2,514 Posts
So... Did you make the change you wanted?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts