BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if we will be able to change the model ordered on the United States Configurator when it comes live?

I pre-ordered the edrive 40 but I don't know if I'm stuck with it or if I'll be able to change it to m50 once the configurator comes live.

·
Registered
147 Posts
my understanding is you've reserved a slot for that particular model. If you want to change, you'll have to cancel that reservation and re-queue. that said, I would reach out to your local store/SA and ask. They're the only ones who really know.... maybe.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my understanding is you've reserved a slot for that particular model. If you want to change, you'll have to cancel that reservation and re-queue. that said, I would reach out to your local store/SA and ask. They're the only ones who really know.... maybe.
Eh, I'd rather keep my line in place instead of switching and potentially waiting longer. Edrive40 it is!

·
Registered
286 Posts
In the configurator here M50 vs 40 is looks just like a model option.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

If you switch between them even the other options are kept, like comfort access are kept. So it might be worth asking.

My dealer told me that production of the i4 40 will start before the M50. But it seems that, at the moment, production dates are not very reliable anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.