BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received their production # yet for the U.S. market? I received an email from my BMW dealership stating I should have my assigned slot within a few weeks. Once that is provided I will then be able to pick my selections. I placed my reservation for my M50 6/28.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone received their production # yet for the U.S. market? I received an email from my BMW dealership stating I should have my assigned slot within a few weeks. Once that is provided I will then be able to pick my selections. I placed my reservation for my M50 6/28.

Thanks!
Placed a pre-order on June 7th for the eDrive 40. No email from the dealership about slot assignment yet.
Did you get any info on options and pricing from the dealership?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Placed a pre-order on June 7th for the eDrive 40. No email from the dealership about slot assignment yet.
Did you get any info on options and pricing from the dealership?
Nothing yet on U.S. option pricing. I have been playing with the UK build website to try and get an idea on what to expect.

I will be sure to post as soon as I know more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is a great spec! I pre-ordered an M50 back on June 1 right after the order bank opened, but due to BMW technical glitches it got lost and the dealer had to manually place my order. A week or two later I finally got an email confirmation. My dealer has been great about keeping me informed however I haven't heard anything yet about production slots and option selection.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a great spec! I pre-ordered an M50 back on June 1 right after the order bank opened, but due to BMW technical glitches it got lost and the dealer had to manually place my order. A week or two later I finally got an email confirmation. My dealer has been great about keeping me informed however I haven't heard anything yet about production slots and option selection.
Thanks! I will update the post as I here from my dealer here in Las Vegas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Ringwraith! How are you looking to spec your eDrive 40?
Thanks! :) I am thinking of getting the Sport trim in the Portimao blue or Tanzanite Blue(if available in the US), Black/Mocha interiors with the 18inch wheels.
Options are going to depend on the US pricing I guess. Most likely will pick most of the technology options and the laserlights.

Hey @Ringwraith.
What other vehicles were you considering if any before ordering an i4?
👋
Still a pre-order, not an order yet haha. I was considering the 4 series gran coupe and the Model 3.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I placed my pre-order on June 1 for an M50. The dealer contacted me a couple of days later to confirm. Since then, no word (email).

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know this might not be the same for the US but here in the UK the first cars are expected in December and I've been told by my dealer not to even expect an order number until September. Given cars aren't expected in the US until Spring 2022 I think, that might give an idea of the lead time.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I placed my pre-order on June 1 for an M50. The dealer contacted me a couple of days later to confirm. Since then, no word (email).
Congratulations @Coda! It take a little bit before we hear more about what the next steps are. Is the i4 going to be your first EV?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts