BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah saw the brochure on that site a few weeks ago when it came out - interesting though, what was your original order date? I ordered 6th June and was told 30th December (which is still my "official" date on the order) despite it not being scheduled for production yet, dealer has said likely February at best.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks Ian - spotted this a while go also, but although it says downloadable, it's actuallyan online brochure as best I can tell?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just received advertisement for BMW electric that includes a downloadable i4 brochure.It can be found at
Introduction - i4 (bmw.co.uk) or Download a brochure | BMW UK .
I was also told by my dealer that the 14 deliveries are moving all the time , anywhere between January and June for my M50
originally promised for December 21
Ian
Thanks Ian - spotted this a while go also, but although it says downloadable, it's actuallyan online brochure as best I can tell?
Just received advertisement for BMW electric that includes a downloadable i4 brochure.It can be found at
Introduction - i4 (bmw.co.uk) or Download a brochure | BMW UK .
I was also told by my dealer that the 14 deliveries are moving all the time , anywhere between January and June for my M50
originally promised for December 21
Ian

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I reserved in June. Got confirmation of order 1st July with estimated delivery 15/12/21
Ian

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think all i4 deliveries are delayed. My reservation was placed in August and my estimated delivery date was 1st of March 2022. Just had confirmed production date of 18th of May and delivery of 22nd of June🤬

1 - 6 of 6 Posts