BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks.

I am about to place an order for an M50 and I'm just experimenting with options on the UK BMW configurator.

I don't want any of the exterior plastic trim to be grey, I only want it to be either gloss black, carbon fibre, or a mixture of both.

If I select the carbon fibre m-styling option, will this achieve the above?

It's hard to tell from the configurator whether some parts, mainly the rear lower diffuser are black or a grey.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Folks.

I am about to place an order for an M50 and I'm just experimenting with options on the UK BMW configurator.

I don't want any of the exterior plastic trim to be grey, I only want it to be either gloss black, carbon fibre, or a mixture of both.

If I select the carbon fibre m-styling option, will this achieve the above?

It's hard to tell from the configurator whether some parts, mainly the rear lower diffuser are black or a grey.

Thanks!
I'm about to order one too, was going for Mineral White and it looks like it comes with the bronzy/gold trim around the grill and on the mirrors. I had that on the x5 M50 we used to have and it looked nice. What other options are you going for, I'm ticking visibility pack and 20" alloys, although the 20's lose some range but look so good !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts