BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was a little late to reserving my M50 (early July), so I’m obviously anxiously awaiting the dealership to contact me to select my options… which hopefully will be soon - says fall…

Naturally I’ve been obsessing over pricing and what options make the most sense for my taste - but there is STILL no configurator site on the BMW US page. Does anyone know when this will go live?

Side note, I’m surprised the Brooklyn Grey isn’t as popular! Especially with the Carbon fittings!

·
Registered
248 Posts
So I was a little late to reserving my M50 (early July), so I’m obviously anxiously awaiting the dealership to contact me to select my options… which hopefully will be soon - says fall…

Naturally I’ve been obsessing over pricing and what options make the most sense for my taste - but there is STILL no configurator site on the BMW US page. Does anyone know when this will go live?

Side note, I’m surprised the Brooklyn Grey isn’t as popular! Especially with the Carbon fittings!
Welcome to the forum @ElectricBIM! Congrats on reserving your i4! Yeah it's a little annoying that aside from the pre-order site there isn't a full configurator yet. What options are you looking at for your car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts