BMW i4 Forum banner

USA dealer says configurator goes live midnight (11/10)

11K views 97 replies 25 participants last post by  MinhSATx 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

BMW I reserved my i4 through called me saying the configurator for the U.S. will go live tonight at midnight and to call them first thing tomorrow morning with my configuration code so they can place the order.

Said it may be a month before they can give me a range of delivery time. For what it's worth I was one of the "delivery from summer 2022" preorders

#16 ·
Is it just me or are the M Sport Seats missing from the pricing guide? Looks like the M Seat belts are also not there. Black Piano trim is missing.

Also, looks like Frozen Portimao Blue is only available for the M50 and not he e40.

At Least Iconic Sounds are still available as an option. 🤷‍♂️

I was really hoping to be able to get the frozen Portimao blue on my e40 reservation because at this point I don't think they'll let me switch to ordering an m50. I may not end up getting the car after all =[

#24 ·
Yes, I'm happy. Runflats are heavier, stiffer, much more expensive, and these days, tires very rarely flat out anyway. I do wish they bring back spare wheels, even the pancake ones, instead of that stupid inflater that only work for nail punctures, not when a stray piece of metal or sharp rock slit the tire...
Here's the future:

#29 ·
I actually prefer the run-flats. When I bought my 2016 435i, the dealer offered me a tire insurance package. Any time the tire was compromised, I kept using the runflat until I could get to the dealer. From there $50 deductible gives me a new replacement tire. I probably got 10 tires replaced in 4 years, without having to carry around a spare tire or an inflator.

#31 ·
Is tonight the night?

Reactions: stanio1981
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.