BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for wallpaper pictures of the BMW i4 M50.
I noticed that, whenever you find a fancy photo of the i4, that in 98% of the cases, the car on the picture has the Portimao Frozen color. It is very rare that you find a nice big (Full HD or higher) photo in let's say San Remo Green, Brookly Grey, Sunset Orange, or any other of the possible colors for the M50. So if you find one (please, no Portimao Blue Frozen), post it here in full size...:cool:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm looking for wallpaper pictures of the BMW i4 M50.
I noticed that, whenever you find a fancy photo of the i4, that in 98% of the cases, the car on the picture has the Portimao Frozen color. It is very rare that you find a nice big (Full HD or higher) photo in let's say San Remo Green, Brookly Grey, Sunset Orange, or any other of the possible colors for the M50. So if you find one (please, no Portimao Blue Frozen), post it here in full size...:cool:
[/QUOTE
Just click on the digital brochures library. Nice assortment there.
Also BMW I4 Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T
Just click on the digital brochures library. Nice assortment there.
I should have added: the Digital Brochure is not an option. Those pictures are completely manipulated and don't give me a "fancy" look, with nice backgrounds... The colors are synthetically created.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts