BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One very interesting never seen before original BMW accessory for the i4, now shown on the Dutch BMW site:

And some of the other, more conventional, original BMW i4 accessories:

Reactions: BimmerTim

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
If, like me, you are not too happy with the blue surfaces on the gear selector there might be a solution for you. I found this in the Dutch i4 price list:

For those who do not speak dutch an alcantara or carbon gear selector. No picture available yet. Price includes 21% VAT.
Now all we need is a solution for that very very blue "Gentlemen, start your engine button". Anyone any ideas?

Reactions: Inception

·
Registered
92 Posts
There are pictures of the gear lever on the Norwegian site. I think the cf type is more natural if you go with cf interior, which not so many people probably will do.
I’m gonna try to order the Alacantra. Maybe the start button from the normal 4 series can be used.

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
That water blade idea makes me really nervous about how it works/doesn't work in winter weather. I see it being more problematic than it is helpful.
i have it (heated) in my current Volvo XC60 - works really great - the only drawback is that it is 8x more expensive to replace than the standard one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts