BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of introducing a Slight oddball of a topic vs usual lecture by asking a simple question to some of the audiophiles in the forum. Doesn’t matter if you have the Hifi or HK soundsystem ordered, if you are a heavy metal head that secretly listens to classical on the highway and cries on - or due to - Justin Bieber tracks. As long as you play music - I want your opinion!

QUESTION: What is the first song that you will play when you finally get your i4 and are in your little bubble?

I’ll go first. As soon as I take delivery of the car I really don’t care if cold or warm in Feb, I will be wearing sunglasses, shorts and sandals, put the damn thing in sport boost, pull the windows down like a moron and play this LOUD AF with a smile on my face and sing along with a squeeky voice!😎😎😎

·
Registered
M50, Sanremo Green, 20" 868M, Sep. 15th
140 Posts
hehehe...that was easy😎...... Rival Sons "Electric Man"

·
Registered
597 Posts
Raamstein since it's a german car

·
Registered
BMW 6 series coupe F13, BMW X3 G01
336 Posts
In my music collection Jamiroquai’s White Knuckle Ride is one of the best musics to hear in the car or in a premium sound system - good rhythm, good bass, good voices.
Coincidently is also one the demo songs of the BMW 6 series B&O sound system (CD) and the video clip is all about a sports car (a 911)
It’s excellent to hear it Loud :)
Great thread :)

·
Registered
335i convertible, BMW K1600b mc
1,562 Posts
I'll have to refer to this post, after I play my first song, then play others first songs, hehe.
I'll
Also
Pipe
IN.
When I sat in the i4, I closed the door and brought a song up to 30% volume!!!!
Hmm
I think it will sound nice when I can play with 490watts. Lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
In 1978, at 13, I was dreaming about driving around in my first car, playing this song. Not quite sure why.
I bought my first car at 16 and after working on it for 2 years, I finally got my drivers license on my actual
18th birthday. The song was enjoyed as planned on the Pioneer car-stereo, time and time again.

I have decided to repeat this when my new i4 arrives. Via Bluetooth this time.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Ordered I4 edrive40 Tanzanite blue with Cognac, Msport
525 Posts
In 1978, at 13, I was dreaming about driving around in my first car, playing this song. Not quite sure why.
I bought my first car at 16 and after working on it for 2 years, I finally got my drivers license on my actual
18th birthday. The song was enjoyed as planned on the Pioneer car-stereo, time and time again.

I have decided to repeat this when my new i4 arrives. Via Bluetooth this time.
Nice song and very nice story, enjoy your drive in your brand new I4 (y) (y) (y) (y)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.