BMW i4 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have black at top of my list. My current car is black, I see no issue maintaining It.

2nd place is dravit grey. I think BMWs looks stunning in this color with black details/grille.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Landen! Between black and white I'd definitely go with black. Maybe a blue or red but it depends on which one they use.

If you routinely wash your car black is pretty easy to maintain. It's not as bad as some people make it out to be. If you're that concerned you could always get some PPF to protect the paint.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome @Landen. Would you go with some type of grey?

I have black at top of my list. My current car is black, I see no issue maintaining It.

2nd place is dravit grey. I think BMWs looks stunning in this color with black details/grille.
I believe this example shows what that grey looks like on the i4.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That grey is nice 👆

I have a black i3 now, may do black again to hide the big grille :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum @Landen! Between black and white I'd definitely go with black. Maybe a blue or red but it depends on which one they use.

If you routinely wash your car black is pretty easy to maintain. It's not as bad as some people make it out to be. If you're that concerned you could always get some PPF to protect the paint.
Thanks for the input. I'm wondering your thoughts on the grey featured in the comment below??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts