BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
5.0 V8 Range Rover, Smart Roadster, i4 eDrive 40
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just flipping through i4s for sale, and found this beastie...

Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille Hood

What do you think of the wheels, (y) or (n)?

· Registered
1,339 Posts
This car does not look good with tucked in aftermarket 20” wheels and OEM height, IMO.

· Registered
i4 M50, 19" Wheels
1,437 Posts
Wheels aside (and generally, I'm not particularly a lover of massive rims), the colour combo with Brooklyn Grey is 🤮

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wheels aside (and generally, I'm not particularly a lover of massive rims), the colour combo with Brooklyn Grey is 🤮
LOL! That was exactly what I thought. It was the first car to appear in my search and there was more than a hint of WTF? about it.

The dealer seems to be quite keen to push the "unique" nature of this car. I wonder how much those wheels affect the value by?

• Haha
Reactions: dudenjen

· Registered
i4 M50, 19" Wheels
1,437 Posts
The dealer seems to be quite keen to push the "unique" nature of this car.
I certainly hope it is unique. I'd hate to see it while driving and lose my lunch inside my car!

I think there is at least one forum member with gold rims on Tanzanite blue. That I can understand, even if it isn't my style ("what style?" from offstage).

I hope this isn't a forum member's car 😖

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blue and gold makes sense, though. It’s a classic combination. Grey and gold - not so much.

It’s with a dealer at the moment, so it doesn’t belong to a forum member yet. Maybe someone on here will be inspired to buy it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: dudenjen and J_P

· Registered
i4 M50, 19" Wheels
1,437 Posts

· Registered
23 i4 e40 M Sport
1,127 Posts
Those wheels and that color combo looks like it was designed by a 14 year old boy.

· Administrator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
7,888 Posts
Oh. My. Goodness.

Just no. :sick:🤮

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It’ll be utterly hilarious if the proud new owner joins this site and everyone has to post saying how lovely their car is. 😂

· Registered
i4 M50, 19" Wheels
1,437 Posts
You do realise that we have now scared off the 90% of the forum who think "that looks OK/great/fantastic" and are now too frightened to post?

My son thinks it looks OK but that only goes to show what a disappointment your children can be.

· Administrator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
7,888 Posts
It’ll be utterly hilarious if the proud new owner joins this site and everyone has to post saying how lovely their car is. 😂
It will be lovely... just as soon as they put compatible wheels on it.

· Registered
101 Posts
Yikes... I ordered matte bronze 19" wheels for my Sanremo green M50... I know where not to share pictures 😅

· Registered
584 Posts
I was just flipping through i4s for sale, and found this beastie...

View attachment 22613
What do you think of the wheels, (y) or (n)?
Ugly and the ride must be pretty uncomfortable. No rubber = your butt feels even the tiniest pebble and the car must consume quite a bit more, so your range will be considerably less.

· Registered
i4 M50, 19" Wheels
1,437 Posts
Yikes... I ordered matte bronze 19" wheels for my Sanremo green M50... I know where not to share pictures 😅
I hope you do.

People on the forum seem pretty polite about other members posts. As with all matters of personal taste, there will be some who love it and some who aren't so keen. The latter, if they post, are usually polite enough to say that it isn't their taste. Anyway, in my head, that sounds like a great colour combo and would genuinely love to see some pics 👍

Reactions: ssh and Faija

· Registered
101 Posts
I hope you do.

People on the forum seem pretty polite about other members posts. As with all matters of personal taste, there will be some who love it and some who aren't so keen. The latter, if they post, are usually polite enough to say that it isn't their taste. Anyway, in my head, that sounds like a great colour combo and would genuinely love to see some pics 👍
Yeah, it's a bit of a gamble. The line between stylish and boy racer is a fine one, but I'm hoping the color combo ends up complimentary. I'll know in a few weeks :unsure:

Reactions: ssh
1 - 20 of 32 Posts