BMW i4 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried putting a deposit down as soon as BMW’s count down clock ran down to zero on June 1st, but it didn’t work. I tried a second time and it also didn’t work. I spoke with BMW USA as well as the local dealer and then tried a third time late that night and it went through and I received an order confirmation# for the i4 M50 and my credit card was charged.

My understanding from speaking with the local BMW sales manager is that I will be able to choose options in September.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The person called me last week was from customer relation, apparently, and had misinformed me about going in now to configure the car. Another sales person called me and said that won't be until the fall.
Aw that's too bad, did they share anything else with you about what'll happen in the fall?

·
Registered
25 Posts
From my local BMW dealer with regards to being able to change from i40 M50 to i40 40 once full specs and pricing is provided in the fall. As well as being able to change from being a purchase to lease.

Yes - once the actual ordering window opens in the 4th quarter you can make a full selection of exterior and interior colors and equipment and rates/residuals for the car are not expected until Q1 of next year.

The pre order simply guarantees a production unit that will arrive before June 30, 2022.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts