BMW i4 Forum banner

Which wheel is your favourite?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vote for which wheel you think is the best choice.

858M Bicolour Midnight Grey

M Air Performance 860M Bicolour Midnight Grey

M Y-spoke 859M Bicolour Jet Black

M Double-spoke 861M Bicolour Jet Black

BMW Individual Air Performance 862I

868M Bicolour Jet Black

Attachments

Registered
My favorite would be the 868 M Bicolor Night Gold.

Although they are not a factory option I am seriously considering purchasing them if they become available in the US. Also, one thing to note, although they are similar to the 868 M Bicolor Jet Black available for the M50, this set does not have the wider tires for the back like the black ones do, so they should fit just fine on the edrive40. 馃榾

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My favorite would be the 868 M Bicolor Night Gold.

Although they are not a factory option I am seriously considering purchasing them if they become available in the US. Also, one thing to note, although they are similar to the 868 M Bicolor Jet Black available for the M50, this set does not have the wider tires for the back like the black ones do, so they should fit just fine on the edrive40. 馃榾

View attachment 1254
This set costs what equates to $5200 on the dealer website here. it's very costly, but I agree it looks great!
Tires will probably be pretty expensive, and it will probably be both a harsher ride and susceptible to damage. That said, I love the bronze trend that's been coming lately, and it definitely makes it look like an M-car. Just hope it's deserving of being called that!

Here's the info I've found about them:
20'' M Performance lightweight alloy double-spoke 868 M bi-color (Night Gold, machined finish), complete wheel set
8,5J x 20 245/35 R20 95Y front, 9J x 20 255/35 R20 100Y back.
References: 36 12 5 A3E 068.

Registered
This set costs what equates to $5200 on the dealer website here. it's very costly, but I agree it looks great!
Tires will probably be pretty expensive, and it will probably be both a harsher ride and susceptible to damage. That said, I love the bronze trend that's been coming lately, and it definitely makes it look like an M-car. Just hope it's deserving of being called that!
This would be my first ever BMW so I can only assume that the US price would also be close to the price you are seeing. That is why I am still contemplating whether I would like to purchase them. However, just as you mentioned, the bronze look is what is making me consider the wheels.

I ordered the eDrive40 so the 868M wheel which is my favorite of the wheels offered is not availble for my model. Out of the wheels available for the edrive40, my favorite would have to be the M Y-spoke 859M Bicolour Jet Black.

Registered
Lol am I the only guy who aims for 852 ;)
Btw any other country beside Poland has 17鈥 as standard In i440?

Registered
Lol am I the only guy who aims for 852 ;)
Btw any other country beside Poland has 17鈥 as standard In i440?
No, you are not! If I won't go for the M-sport i440, I will get the 852 too.
And yes 851 are the standard for regular i440 in Greece too.

But I'll probably go for the Mi440 which has the 858 as standard. (Which BTW I voted).
My only problem is that I was planning to get the aluminium trim and they aren't any aluminium looking wheels. 858 are gray so it may not look good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts