BMW i4 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
1,644 Posts
Mine hasn't driven a car in about 10 years. She's afraid of driving herself.
So, hell no, I would'nt let her drive this M50
:devilish:

·
1,644 Posts
Puisque ma femme n'ose pas conduire la voiture, surtout le soir ou lorsqu'il pleut, je suis toujours le volontaire chinois pour conduire. C'est à mon désavantage. Je ne peux vraiment pas boire une goutte d'alcool quand nous sommes ensemble. Je l'ai assez souvent exhortée à conduire ma voiture, y compris les précédentes, mais elle ne veut tout simplement pas le faire. Sa propre voiture a été vendue il y a plus de 10 ans...
Donc dans mon cas, ni l'humour ni le sexisme

·
1,644 Posts
A more correct, and female-friendly question would have been: do you let your 18-year-old son or daughter drive your new i40? Will you allow them to go out to parties, with their friends, with your new expensive toy?

·
1,644 Posts
Would you let a BMW driver drive your i4 ?
Nope... I've been waiting now more than a year for a new car, and there's still a great number of months ahead before I get that so wanted M50, that nobody, N O B O D Y, will be driving my car.
I can't take the risk of something happening to it. If the destiny will be to crash the car, the honor will be mine :LOL:

·
1,644 Posts
My guess: too fast in the corner, and they hit the curbstones...

Still worth quite a lot of money, for parts...

Reactions: 460

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange
1,226 Posts
Nope... I've been waiting now more than a year for a new car, and there's still a great number of months ahead before I get that so wanted M50, that nobody, N O B O D Y, will be driving my car.
I can't take the risk of something happening to it. If the destiny will be to crash the car, the honor will be mine :LOL:

My wife always drives our current bmw (1994 730i). However she will not agree to use a touchscreen to drive, nor let a computer do any steering, acceleration or braking.

She won't even get into a tesla.

However, in the i4 I count 67 buttons for use by the driver, so she could probably bypass the touchscreen altogether, if she ever got curious enough to try it.

She will pick out a new car for herself. Is there any model out there without a touchscreen?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.