1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Im using a credit union for 2.39 for 72 months

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just placed an order today and interest rate from the dealer is 4.49% and can lock up to 4 months. Wondering what rate you getting from dealer?
Placing an order today… you’ll be lucky to get the car by EOY….. I hope you can get in on a cancellation or something or that 4-mos lock wont help you.

·
Registered
327 Posts
2.9 on the BMW Select plan
When I wanted to use bmw select my dealership kept trying as hard as they could to not let me use it….

·
Registered
327 Posts
how long are you locked in for at this rate?
I’m pre approved for it, and the date to apply ends June 30th, I’m planning on applying like June 28th. Then I should be locked in for like 3-4 months whatever the industry standard is I’m assuming. Which should be enough time, my car should be built june 19th. Assuming there’s no more delays .

• Sad
Reactions: dudenjen

·
Registered
i4 M50 Dravit Grey ordered 1/2022
156 Posts
I’m pre approved for it, and the date to apply ends June 30th, I’m planning on applying like June 28th. Then I should be locked in for like 3-4 months whatever the industry standard is I’m assuming. Which should be enough time, my car should be built june 19th. Assuming there’s no more delays .
When you apply make sure to get an email from your credit union loan officer with the date the rate is valid for. My credit union will only lock in an auto rate 60 days from the application date which is industry standard (I’ve been underwriting auto loans at a credit union for over 20 years) 90 days I can see but 120 days is unheard of for credit unions especially in the rate environment we are experiencing right now.

Reactions: dudenjen and Jpuff

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yup yup! View attachment 9654

You can see it for yourself here at the link below. Just find the "Offer details" bit at the bottom of the page, and then select "Financing".

ShopBMWUSA.com | Pre-Order (archive.org)
I tried that, but it didn't take me to the 1.9%. All the finance showed me were current rates. I think someone on the forum said the dealer had to initiate the 1.9% application. Has anyone been able to actually do a 1.9% credit app without the dealer like the other thread I mentioned?? My dealer is telling me I'm not eligible even though the screen shot I sent her shows I am since I pre-ordered before 1/3/2022!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried that, but it didn't take me to the 1.9%. All the finance showed me were current rates. I think someone on the forum said the dealer had to initiate the 1.9% application. Has anyone been able to actually do a 1.9% credit app without the dealer like the other thread I mentioned?? My dealer is telling me I'm not eligible even though the screen shot I sent her shows I am since I pre-ordered before 1/3/2022!!!
I signed in to my account on mygarage.bmwusa.com there you can find a section at the top of the page for financing. I think it says Apply for Financing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It took a few clicks but...
Font Screenshot Number Document Paper

·
Registered
2021 Mach E (i4 M50 on order)
12 Posts
Any information on how to actually make sure one gets this? I preordered last September and my most recent conversation with the local dealer was that 3.5% was the current rate.
Depends on location, but the official word from BMW is that I would get 3.5% for up to 60 months in my market (Midwest US). Local banks can often do better, as mentioned by others on this thread. I can get a 2.75% rate (for up to 72 months) at my local credit union, which means I'll probably opt for that in lieu of the BMW loan.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts