BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

Registered
Really cool, and this time no rain or damp roads. Looks 100% dry and she definitely made it drift :cool:

Registered
I love the video, but i'm also very curious about how she did it, how did she avoid the front engine from engaging?
If you look at the wheel position in the drift, this is typical for RWD (wheels turned out of the corner), with AWD you steer in the direction of the corner, maybe she is using the brakes to initiate drift.......I dunno!
It looks great!
Gives me also a warm feeling about what will be possible with the eDrive40!

Registered
I love the video, but i'm also very curious about how she did it, how did she avoid the front engine from engaging?
If you look at the wheel position in the drift, this is typical for RWD (wheels turned out of the corner), with AWD you steer in the direction of the corner, maybe she is using the brakes to initiate drift.......I dunno!
It looks great!
Gives me also a warm feeling about what will be possible with the eDrive40!
I dont know. But looks like step 1 is:

Font Rectangle Technology Display device Screenshot

:D

Registered
Clearly she鈥檚 a skilful driver and can handle the car well. However I personally don鈥檛 like these kinds of tyre-shredding videos. Much prefer one which emphases the beauty, elegance, efficiency and specs of the car. (Of course just my views and each to their own relative opinions).

Registered
The wierd thing here is that the rear tires is way to narrow and have a lower profile than original.. Wonder why they have changed the dimentions of the tire..

I do not think that the M50 will drift that good with original tires..

Registered
Ordered: i4 M50 Portimao Blue/Mocha Interior. Garbage: 2016 Audi S5
So with the i4 M-sport should be able to do a better job here, since the M50 rear motor is tuned down to balance the front motor presumably. Still very cool video. I would love a translation to see what she has to say.

I still don't have a production number yet my M50. Dealer is estimating May so looks like a LONG summer for me. Just going to have to drool over videos like this until then.

i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
Only Chinese people can make the i4 M50 drift, what do ya know....
The coolest clip ever!!!

If hadn't seen the driver, I would have sworn this was Ken block...Boy, was I wrong o_O

1 - 20 of 48 Posts