1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
Webs my eDrive40 on 18s covered in Tanzanite stuffed with Tacora Red SensaTec
48 Posts
Beautiful, I just picked up mine today. I had a few client meetings this morning and by the time my wife and I downloaded the application got the trade in done and spoke with finance it was dusk.

I can't wait to pull Webs out tomorrow for some sun to see that tanzanite sparkle.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful, I just picked up mine today. I had a few client meetings this morning and by the time my wife and I downloaded the application got the trade in done and spoke with finance it was dusk.

I can't wait to pull Webs out tomorrow for some sun to see that tanzanite sparkle.
It’s a completely different color in the sun

·
Registered
Webs my eDrive40 on 18s covered in Tanzanite stuffed with Tacora Red SensaTec
48 Posts
I did see a x5 back when I placed the order in July in the sun. If it wasn't for seeing it sparkle I don't know if I would have paid extra for the color. I like dark colors and was leaning towards dravit. However I wasn't a fan of the gold hue in the sun. Maybe if I lived in Seattle I would have went dravit but being in sunny south Florida tanzanite won. At work I park facing east and my driveway/garage at home faces west.

·
Premium Member
'22 eD'40, Tanzanite, Oyster, 859M A/S, DAPP, PAP, MSport, Ext Shadow, Prem, MSusp, Laser, HK, HUD
201 Posts
Gorgeous! 😍
I may be bit partial though!

• Wow
Reactions: rjwc and Zoom

·
Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,722 Posts
Very nice!

Reactions: Zoom
1 - 10 of 10 Posts